Important and Major Events:
- 50th Anniversary Finished! A Very Successful Day by the Men and Women of Wanneroo VBFB.
- October 2012 – Annual Volunteer Bush Fire Games - 3rd Place Overall!
Brigade Events and General Dates:
- Next Brigade Meeting on the 3rd Monday of Each Month, Commencing at 7pm
- Next Brigade Training on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of Each Month, Commencing at 7pm
- Various community and other events coming up!
- Brigade Games were held on the 28th October 2012: successful day for the Wanneroo Central Team – 3rd Overall
Notes about important events:
- Door Knocks: In raising awareness and guiding the public, the brigades of the City of Wanneroo have conducted community awareness events over the past years. The public have been very receptive and welcomed any helpful tips in preparing, acting and surviving the bushfire season. For this season Wanneroo Central and Support Brigade members held a community question and answer, and education event at Carramar Shopping Centre. Further information about the fire season can be found on the FESA website.
Pictures from our bushfire ready door knocks on the 19th of November 2011 are below:
|Trucks Conducting Door Knocks||Appliances for the Door Knock||12.2 and Other Trucks for the Knock|
50th Anniversary: Was a complete success with both the members of the public and brigade enjoying themselves! For historical information please visit the History Page.
Brigade Games Training: Wanneroo Games training has paid off!. All members, including probationary firefighters and new members with PPE, were invited to support and be involved with the selected team winning 3rd place overall. We look forward to competing again next year.